Posted in MaestroHow to prevent all the twin males in H3 minimax?I do a lot of videos where "unknowns" are present, the females vary a lot ... the males don´t, I often get 10 twins of the same guy. It´s... 16d ago
Posted in MaestroDirector instruction which ruins a lot of shots, how to prevent it?"Non-singing guitarists, bassists and drummers keep their lips closed without mouthing lyrics, except for a non-singing expression explic... 28d ago
Posted in MaestroShots not registering on the dashboard, director mode.There is no report since the software doesn´t seem to treat it as an error. My director music videos are for the most part not registerin... 118d ago
Posted in MaestroAre all MiniMax H3 variations so clueless when it comes to audio and lip sync?Something I didn´t have to with LTX unless saxophones and/or cellos are involved is to apply time stamps for lip sync. LTX has other issu...22d ago
Posted in MaestroWhat are the reference image prompts?I have edited a singe file to have Qwen 3.5 9B as an option in all LLM options, it has made my work a thousand times easier. Gemma is jus...1mo ago
Posted in MaestroLove it, almost the idiot´s guide to the galaxy.Absolutely love the ability of this workflow to put together a string of videos and make a finished video with accurate lip syncing. The ...1mo ago