Posted in OpenClaw (aka ClawdBot)What ClawdBot (MoltBot) onboarding looks like1. Download 2. Click Install, and follow the onboarding steps 3. Then Click Start to launch the daemon. it should pop up the dashboard in... 28mo ago
Posted in pinokiov6.0.9 + v6.0.10 fixesV6.0.0 was rolled out yesterday, I didn't announce it because I wanted to find and fix bugs organically. And I'm glad I did because I fou... 128mo ago
Posted in pinokioReport community website bugs hereBy default you don't have post access yet, and I'm planning to roll out the post access gradually (reach out if you have something to pos... 68mo ago
Posted in OpenClaw (aka ClawdBot)Clawdbot: The Most Dangerous SoftwareI wrote a launcher for clawdbot. And I do NOT recommend using it unless you know what you're doing. Some obvious reasons: 1. It can read ... 88mo ago
Posted in Wan2GPHeartMula on WanGPIt works! using a quantized version of HeartMuLa/HeartMuLa-oss-3B 路 Hugging Face Needed 8GB VRAM in my case (started with 1GB VRAM usage)... 158mo ago
Posted in Qwen3-TTSSophisticated voice prompting with Qwen3-TTSWow Qwen3-TTS is crazy good and so interesting. Listen to this guy go through the whole emotional journey -- starting confused, having an... 18mo ago
Posted in Qwen3-TTSQwen3-TTSThere are 3 models: 1. VoiceDesign: Creates voices from text descriptions of what you want the voice to sound like 2. CustomVoice: Lets y... 48mo ago
PostedSamHis name is Sam. He is a 100% synthetic human I created from the Kangaroo generated using Wan2GP + Lightricks/LTX-2 路 Hugging Face video-... 18mo ago
PostedSynthetic HumanHis name is Sam. He is a 100% synthetic human I created from the Kangaroo. Generated with Lightricks/LTX-2 路 Hugging Face8mo ago