Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@drdancm
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

@drdancm

Joined October 2026

0 Following0 Followers
PostsReplies
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations
Replies · 1
@saintbrodieOrange 1.0: ComfyUI for People Who Don't Want to Use ComfyUI A little while ago I posted about Orange , a frontend I built for turning ComfyUI workflows into simple tools. The idea is still the same: You build the complicated workflow in ComfyUI. Everybody else gets a simple app. Since the first post, most of my work has been making Orange easier to actually instal
@drdancm
3h ago
in Orange
I use ComfyUI under Stability Matrix, as you know it efficiently shares models. I don't understand how or rather where Orange runs. Is it supposed to run under Pinokio, but link to Stability Matrix for model sharing?
As much as I like Pinokio, I would rather have Orange install and launch from StabM which installs Apps a ton easier than Pinokio, which lately has been a huge headache (hopefully only temporary). I guess you would have to work w StabM to get them to add an Orange install. I you were interested in doing that and had them accept Orange, I would be happy to do some testing for you.
In any case your idea is super, and I hope it gets recognized for real creativity.
Thanks,
Dan
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps