Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@likemoresoft
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

Likemoresoft

@likemoresoft

Joined August 2026

2 Following0 Followers
PostsReplies
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations
Replies · 2
@cynic2020Yeah, it’s insane how freaking bloated this got. No, I hadn’t written down a version number, but you can look up when Mini H3 dropped—something around that point in time. Maybe another app would work more easily. With all this bloated crap, I bet there are cleaner solutions out there. At the moment, I don’t use any gen
@likemoresoft
18h ago
in Maestro
Still paying off the 12gb video card and mostly just using it to turn images into 5 second clips but recently got into audio generating and tts.
Thanks for your post as sometimes I feel like it's just me installing a bad vcruntime file that makes a game work and causes the pinokio/python/cuda to flop. I tend to blow away my workstation environment every 3 months on general principle.
Kind regards,
@cynic2020Bloated and unusable. It used to function properly when Mini came out—that was when I first installed it. Back then, it took around 10–12 minutes to generate something; now, it gives me estimated times of about five hours. It also comes with a lot of unnecessary content preloaded. Thanks. I’ve already removed it, so
@likemoresoft
1d ago
in Maestro
Is it possible to go back to version that plays nicer with 12gb/32gb setup?
Do you recall ver. #?
 
I noticed wangp performs better with wan2.2 i2v . I also removed maestro shortly after pissing 200gb bandwidth.
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps