Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@diamond204
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

@diamond204

Joined September 2026

1 Following0 Followers
PostsReplies
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations
Replies · 3
@mvrdvkIt should be fixed now. Could you check?
@diamond204
59 min ago
in MiniMax H3 Studio
Note that the video you posted on Youtube also shows what I have been seeing - no add scene button in Director mode.
@mvrdvkIt should be fixed now. Could you check?
@diamond204
1h agoEdited
in MiniMax H3 Studio
Updated and it still looks the same to me. No option for adding a scene in director mode , only show Producer, JSON, and Delete Buttons.
@mvrdvkH3 Studio Singularity Update (v2026‑10‑04) A major update focused on film planning, character workflows, and reference control. - AI Director: Enter your story and target duration to create character cards, locations, and editable scenes directly inside Studio. No external JSON work
@diamond204
3h ago
in MiniMax H3 Studio
I wiped out my old version of Studio and started from scratch, and I love the new LORA selection box - seems to work well. I am not able to get far though as I only work in director mode and I cannot generate a new scene card. I have filed a bug report. As soon as you fix I am ready to dive in much further.
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps